Acute Care Express (ACE) exists for one purpose: To serve patients.
Our welcoming, state-of-the-art medical centers provide care for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries when you don't want to spend hours waiting in a hospital Emergency Room and your doctor is unavailable.
Acute Care Express provides many healthcare services in a more cost effective and efficient way than the typical Emergency Room, allowing those facilities to focus on patients with truly life-threatening conditions.
Customer service is the essence of our organization. We recognize that the satisfaction and care of our patients takes precedence above all else. Our goal is to create an environment and experience that exceeds expectations.
- Convenient: Most patients are treated and released in about an hour
- Affordable: Acceptance of most insurance plans; lower co-pays than ER visits
- Quality: Board-certified physicians, most with ER experience
- Comprehensive: On-site diagnostic tests, laboratory and x-rays, saving you time and money
- Patient-Centered: Complete follow-up reports sent to primary care physicians within 24 hours
Columbus, GA 31909
706 321-0819 (fax)
Sat-Sun and Holidays
How long will a visit to Acute Care Express take?
Most patients are treated and released in about an hour. However, visit times vary depending on the number of patients at the center and the severity of their injuries or illness.